What could extra income do for you?



Are YOU someone who is looking to do MORE to help and influence others to lead healthier and more fulfilling lives?!

Calling on YOU if you aspire to be FIT and BALANCED and THE BOSS of your own business, fitness, income, and life in general!! I am taking 4 new coaches under my wing this month for my personal 1:1 mentorship!

When I became a Beachbody Coach last September I was simply looking for a way to get in shape at home! As an Occupational Therapist I was working 45-50 hours a week and needed a workout I could do in 30 min or less without having to leave the house!

And I found it!

What I did not expect was to find so many can relate to my same struggles and ups and downs with my heath journey. I never thought I would be able to inspire so many simply by SHARING my successes and struggles! AND I did not expect to also be able to bring in 50% of my corporate income!

These last few months Beachbody has paid for my student loans monthly, my car payments, unexpected new tired for my 4runner, date nights, a move to Texas, and all of Xena's vet bills ... and I'm healthier inside and out for it.

I am only looking for those who are ready to dive in with me and grow a part time to full time income (results will vary for everyone), and I only have room for 4 more this month.

This 1:1 mentor-ship includes:
- Your own lifestyle change (fitness, nutrition help)
-Team group calls and trainings
- All of our coach families duplicatable systems
- Team Training Sites
- Lots and lots of motivation encouragement and fun!

When I started as a Coach...
I was NOT in good shape nor at my goal weight.
I was NOT a nutritionist
I never used to post on social media.
I was working 50 hrs a week and thought I had ZERO time to dedicate to this.
AND I had NO CLUE what direct marketing was.

BUT I was DETERMINED to reach my own fitness goals and PASSIONATE about helping others to feel as great as I was starting to feel!

SO I am looking for YOU if you are someone who is:
1. Motivated and determined
2. Passionate about helping people
3. Desire to earn another stream income for your family
4. READY to design your own lifestyle

This mentorship starts in 10 days. To apply to one of the 4 open spaces, apply here: http://bit.ly/1yH20j2

No comments:

Post a Comment