Fitness Banking

My fitness is like a bank. I can make deposits and withdraws. The more deposits I make, the more interest I accrue. The more I see my interest grow, the more I want to make bigger deposits.


Ya with me here?

There are so many unpredictable factors in our lives, our finances, and our health.


SO .. how cool is it that it's my J-O-B (if you can call it that!) to be doing my body's "bank account" a world of good and to also be able to INVEST IN OTHERS BANK ACCOUNTS TOO!

Yeah ^^^^^ you heard me. This isn't about me making solo deposits here.

Daily I get to help my challengers deposit more into their own bank accounts ... and the coaches in my family deposit real green into their real bank accounts.

This J-O-B is my fav and both types of my bank accounts are happier.

So if you're looking to cut your losses and up your gains on your daily "body" bank account or looking for a way to find freedom with a job where you are your own boss and make your own hours, I'm here to tell you that I have lots of "deposits" to help you make that happen.


Happy "banking"!

No comments:

Post a Comment