CIZE: The End of Exercise

Let's start by saying, "I am not a dancer". I'm normally that person that shys away from anything that resembles it. So when this new, hot dance program, CIZE, came out I never thought I would be the one to LOVE it.

CIZE brings the dance studio home with a lot of help for you to master professionally choreographed routines, step-by-step. It's an amazing alternative to getting fit for those who dislike the monotony of traditional forms of exercise such as weight work and cardio drills. At the end of each routine I was dripping sweat, laughing and smiling and didn't even realized I have scorched so many calories and burn fat. It's that good.

Now I have officially finished my 4 weeks of CIZE and while I have by no means mastered the moves, I can say that I've got a lot to show for it!! 

Here are my 4 weeks changes from CIZE! 

Total inches 6!
Total lbs 5!
Total confidence increase: 110%
Total # of laughs at myself: 5 billion!

This program has been tons of fun and I'm so happy to be able to share such an enjoyable way to lose and gain parts of myself with this.

The challenge pack for CIZE is on sale for 2 more days. With this link, you can get CIZE for free with an order of your choice Shakeology flavor.  If you think you want to give CIZE a shot, let's chat, but don't wait to snag yours.

Happy CIZE'ing you all!!!

- Chelsea
facebook.com/chelsea.eckelkamp

3 comments: