Top 1%

The face your video freezes on when you just told your team the most exciting news!!

** Our team, Fit & Balanced FORCE, just became a top 1% team in ALL of Beachbody!! **

AHHH!!!!

Why is this so exciting? Well let me tell you about some special ladies who are working hard to balance their lives in a way that matches their dreams.

Some are mothers, some are not. Some stay home, others work full time. Others are pet parents plagued by student loan debt like me. We are all so individually unique yet each of these women have made an impact by serving others and connecting them with a life of health, fitness and confidence.

11 months ago when I joined Beachbody I had no idea this kind of fullfillment was possible. I thought I had to work myself to death to pay off my debt and that my body would just take 2nd place to those long hours and stress filled days. It was then, while juggling a full time job as an occupational therapist that FAB FORCE became a dream of mine. These wonderful women have helped me to map out that dream and take it from a crazy vision in my head to giving it goals and action and a reality!

Congrats ladies, you are the top 1% of a billion dollar company that makes people's lives better daily. Let that sink in!!



Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment