Blessings & Burdens

Are you a whiner? Do you hear yourself secretly comparing yourself and thinking IT'S NOT FAIR!?!? We all have those days! I feel like the last half of this week I just couldnt shake this weird funk!!

Today will be a day of reflecting around here. For me, I'm reflecting on my WHY. Reflecting WHY I want to share my passions for helping others get healthier. ANd my WHY for wanting to reach my highest potential.


The last 5 months of this journey have made me feel stronger physically, emotionally and spiritually.


I keep looking back and telling myself "I BELIEVE IN YOU! You can do this!" -- when really I need to keep looking forward and reaching out to those who might be lost like I was.


My goal is to help women <men, you're welcome too> to feel STRONGER (physically, mentally, spiritually and even financially) because they deserve it.


No comments:

Post a Comment