What does a Beachbody Coach earn?

One of the neatest things about this business is how you earn money. It's not based on your education level or your qualifications, but simply about the time you put in, your consistency and your ability to be genuine. For real. That's it. You do not have to be super skinny or fit to start as a Beachbody coach, you do not have know how to teach someone else how to do a push up, you simply have to be willing to be open and humble.

I work a full time job and I wish I could put my 100% attention into this daily, but for now .. here is how Beachbody is helping me!


Thinking about becoming a coach? Email me at thebowseat.com or find me on facebook.com/chelsea.eckelkamp and I'd love to chat with you about how this can change your life too!

No comments:

Post a Comment