Recharge & Refocus


What do you do to recharge and refocus after an off day?


Today I felt like I was just half a step off all day. Can't quite put my finger on why, but tonight was not going my way (sat in traffic 30 min longer than the norm, dog puked all over the couch, burned my dinner while dealing with said dog mess- she seems to be fine btw ). And just when I was starting to regret getting up this morning the doorbell rings and my next 30 day supply of my fav meal shows up. Now sitting on the (opposite) couch with sleeping dog at my side, candles burning, listening to 'throwback jamz' on the TV, reading an insightful book, and thankfully drinking another shake for the day for my dinner. Trying to recenter before wrapping up the day and finding that half step tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment