Recipes Update!

One of my major speed bumps in my health and fitness journey has always been my nutrition. I always thought that as long as I exercised I could eat whatever I wanted ... then late 20's rolled around and that was so NOT the case!

As part of my total dedication and commitment to my team (and to myself!) I am starting to put together a list of recipes. All of which I have personally tested. It will take some time to get them all up and moving, but it's going to happen! I'd like to add 1 a week <-- putting my goal out there for you all to help keep me accountable! A lot of the meals are going to be 21 day fix approved right now, as that is the beachbody program that I have been sweating it out to the past 2 1/2 months!

Each recipe will have a super simple picture that you can copy/paste/print/share with the main highlights of how to make each things -- Now, off to make some 21 day fix approved pancakes!!




No comments:

Post a Comment