Why Photos are Necessary

This week is the first week that I have not had any weight/measurement changes. I new that this would happy around week 8 of this journey, but it's always different when that day shows up!  So I spent a few minutes thinking about what I know about plateaus and how I would accept this and move forward with my day.

 1 week ago                                  Today           
Part of this journey is about being accountable so currently in my challenge groups and even in my coaching group every Sunday we take pictures to send them in with our progress. It can be a very awkward and unrewarding process to take pictures of yourself if you are uncomfortable with certain parts of your body, but you HAVE to take the pictures. Here's why.... I'm more comfortable in my skin, I feel GREAT, I have tons more energy, my clothes fit SO MUCH better .. but there were no tangible numbers to report a difference in. So I went about my morning routine then went take my pictures.


 1 week ago                Today        
When I went to put them side by side with last weeks I couldn't believe what I saw. I should believe it though. I've done the workouts, eaten well this week, had my shakeology everyday. But despite the #'s not budging my body is still changing! Yay!



Keep making good decisions and the results will compound!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment