Holday Weight Loss/Gain

I know that this holiday was not perfect for my diet. I got in 90% of my workouts, but I definitely might have had an extra serving or two of food, slacked on my water consumption and increased my wine intake! (<--oops!)  Great news though -- tomorrow marks a new day! AND I get a chance to start again. Little choices add up to BIG changes!!

How was your holidays? Did you snack? Did you over indulge? Did you exercise at all? Do  you know the difference in a set back and failure?

 
Distractions happen to the best of us. We are creatures of habit and function off of routine -- when we sway from that we tend to make less than ideal decisions for our health. What we have to understand is that these set backs are not a failure, they are actually part of success. Since when has changing habits and losing weight been easy? If it were easy then we would not call it a success, it would just happen. So overcoming these set backs is what is pushing your to real success and real changes and real results. IT'S REAL LIFE PEOPLE!!!
 
 Did  you gain weight this holiday season? A great way to drop those 3-5 extra lbs fast is the 3 Day Refresh. Check out my own personal results here. Or you can purchase it directly here!
 
So next time you get down on yourself for a stumble here or there, remember, its just a set back, NOT a failure!!


No comments:

Post a Comment